SebOut Treatment shampoo
Miconazole Nitrate 2%, Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%
What is Sebout Shampoo?
SebOut Treatment shampoo is Veko's special formulation designed for dermatological conditions associated with bacterial and fungal skin infections .
Dogs, Cats & Horses
- A Treatment shampoo
- A mild and gentle shampoo having Neutral pH i.e. pH -7, the most ideal pH for your pets skin.
- It cleanses , removes dirt and debris without damaging skin barrier.
- SebOut is Sulphate (SLS) and paraben free formulation.
- Treats Seborrheic dermatitis.
- Effective against the dermatological conditions caused by staphylococcus intermedius, Malassezia (Pityrosporum) pachydermatis, Micrrosporumcanis, Microsporumgypseum and Trichophytonmentagrophytes.
- For improved coat health of dogs, cats and horses
- Manufactured in our own manufacturing Facility.
How it Works:
- The ingredient Miconazole Nitrate is imidazole antifungal and works against fungi and yeast such as Malassezia pachydermatis. Miconazole inhibits ergosterol incorporation into cell membranes so increasing concentrations of cytotoxic hydrogen peroxide within the fungal cell wall .Chlorhexidine Gluconate is bisbiguanide antibacterial and fights against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Growth inhibition is achieved by a direct effect on ATP-ase so interfering with the energy transport mechanisms. The bactericidal effect of chlorhexidine results from coagulation of the bacterial cell contents. When combined these ingredients help to remove scales, degrease the skin and kill dermatitis-causing microorganisms.
- If skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
In the event of overdose:
- Contact a veterinarian or veterinary emergency room if taken internally.
What are the side effects:
- If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult the veterinarian.
- Wet coat thoroughly with water. Apply and lather shampoo over the entire body allowing 10 minutes of contact time. Rinse completely with water. Repeat twice a week until symptoms subside, then once a week or as directed by the veterinarian.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not allow pet to lick while bathing, to prevent ingestion.
How long this product should be used ?
Use SebOut Shampoo twice a week until symptoms go away, then use once a week or as directed by your veterinarian.
Dosage: (For All weights)
Wet coat thoroughly with water. Apply and lather shampoo over the entire body allowing at least 10 minutes of contact time. Rinse completely with water. Repeat this process twice a week until symptoms go away, then use once a week or as directed by your veterinarian