What is Kerolytic Shampoo?
Veko's KerolyTIC Treatment shampoo is a unique antiseborrheic and keratolytic formulation that removes scales, crusts and excessive oil associated with keratoseborrheic disorders (oleosa or sicca) in dogs, cats and horses. This product helps to regulate the keratinisation process and sebum production to improve skin health.
Dogs, Cats & Horses
- Removes scales, crusts and excessive oil associated with keratoseborrheic disorders This involves conditions such as sicca, which is dry, scaly, dull skin coat with white or gray scales present, or oleosa, which is oily skin and hair coat, yellow-brown clumps of fatty material, a rancid odor, or waxy, malodorous ears
- Delays onset of skin irritation due to topical bacteria or yeast.
- It improves overall skin Health in dogs, cats and horses.
- No reported side effects
- TAR free formulation
How it Works:
- KerolyTIC Treatment shampoo contains Salicylic acid that has keratolytic properties and selectively breaks down keratin protein chains present in the outer skin layer. It also helps to open up clogged skin pores.
- Zinc Gluconate cleanses, regulates and purifies the skin.
- Pyridoxine HCl function as hair & skin conditioning agent.
Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, immediately flush with water
Pack size :
100 ml/ 200 ml
What are the side effects:
There are no reported side effects.
- Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply sufficient amount of shampoo to create a rich lather. Massage shampoo into wet hair coat, lather freely. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
How long this product should be used ?
It can be used initially with three day intervals for three weeks, then reduce to once a week or as directed by your veterinarian.
|Sodium Salicylate IP(Equivalent to Salicylic Acid IP 0.86% w/w)
|Zinc Gluconate BP
|Pyridoxine HCL IP