What is Quic FIP Plus spot on?
Quic FIP Plus is a monthly topical flea and tick preventative for dogs and cats. Quic FIP Plus kills 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 12 hours and 100% of all ticks and chewing lice within 48 hours. Quic FIP Plus contains an insect growth regulator, S-methoprene, which kills flea eggs and larvae. It's effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, the lone star tick and the deer tick .
Cats/Kittens and Dogs/Puppies (8 weeks of age and older)
- QuicFIP Plus Spot on provides fast, effective and convenient way to treat and control fleas, ticks and chewing lice. It Kills all flea stages, including egg, larva, pupa, and adult for at least 1 month.
- It can be used to Control and treat Flea allergy dermatitis in dogs.
- Controls Paralysis Ticks for upto 2 weeks
- It Prevents re-infestations
- It is Convenient to use
- Great for pets that swim since it's waterproof
How it Works:
- One of the The Active ingredient Of QuikFIP Plus spot on - Fipronil is a broad-spectrum insecticide that belongs to the phenylpyrazole chemical family. It disrupts the insect central nervous system by blocking GABA-gated chloride channels and glutamate-gated chloride (GluCl) channels, resulting in central nervous system toxicity
- Methoprene is a juvenile hormone (JH) analog which acts as a growth regulator when used as an insecticide. . Juvenile hormone must be absent for a pupa to molt to an adult. Methoprene-treated larvae is unable to successfully change from pupae to adults. This breaks the biological life cycle of the insect, preventing recurring infestation.
Your pet may experience some temporary irritation at the site of application. If signs persist or become severe within a few days of application, consult your veterinarian immediately.
- QUICFIP PLUS SPOT-ON SOLUTION For Dogs upto 10kg : Pipette of 0.67 ml
(FOR USE ON PUPPIES FROM 8 WEEKS OF AGE)
- QUICFIP PLUS SPOT-ON SOLUTION For Dogs over 10kg upto 20kg : Pipette of 1.34 ml
- QUICFIPPLUS SPOT-ON SOLUTION For Dogs over 20kg upto 40kg : Pipette of 2.68 ml
- QUICFIP PLUS SPOT-ON SOLUTION For Dogs over 40kg : Pipette of 4.02 ml
- QUICFIP PLUS SPOT-ON SOLUTION For Cats and kittens 8 week or older pipette of: 0.5 ml
In the event of a Quic FIP Plus overdose:
Contact your veterinarian or veterinary emergency room.
How should I store Quic FIP Plus:
Store this product at room temperature. Store in the original container only. To dispose wrap original container in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Remove the pipette from its packaging. Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off.
- Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the pipette. Push and twist the cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from the pipette.
- Part the coat on the back of the animal at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette onto the skin and squeeze the pipette several times to empty its contents completely and directly onto the skin in one spot
- Wait until application site is fully dry (usually 24 hours) before bathing your pet or letting your pet go swimming.