Moxifloxacin, Ketorolac Tromethamine eye drop
What is Lightsense?
LIGHTSENSETM K Eye Drops is Moxifloxacin 0.5% w/v + Ketorolac Tromethamine 0.5% w/v. Powerful combination of Fluroquinolone & Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID)
Cats and Dogs
5 ml dropper bottle
- For eye infections & inflammation such as Bacterial Keratitis, Orbital Cellulitis and Bacterial Conjuctivitis (pinkeye).
- For the reduction of post-operative inflammatory conditions of the eye
- A potent pain reliever for the pets with cataracts.
Potent antibacterial eye drops Offers 94.6% - 100% efficacy against causative pathogens
Most Potent & least resistant bactericidal.
- Effectively inhibits s. Areus in early & late phase infection.
- Superior corneal and aqueous penetration ability
- Excellent activity against clinically relevant ocular pathogens
- Decreases pain and inflammation after eye surgeries and for pets with cataracts.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- For topical ophthalmic use only (not for injection)
- Do not inject sub conjunctivally; do not introduce directly into the anterior chamber of the eye.
- Avoid contaminating the applicator tip with material from the eye, fingers, or any other source; do not touch the applicator tip to any surface.
Each film coated tablet contains: