What is Kick-rash Lotion ?
Kick-RASH lotion is used for treating certain yeast and fungal infections of the skin in Dog.
- It treats certain yeast and fungal infections
- Indicated for the use in Eczematous dermatosis complicated by bacterial and fungal infections, Otitis and wounds.
- Kick-RASH also reduces inflammation, rash , redness, calming the skin and allowing it to heal.
How it Works:
- The ingredient Miconazole Nitrate is imidazole antifungal and works against fungi and yeast such as Malassezia pachydermatis. Miconazole inhibits ergosterol incorporation into cell membranes so increasing concentrations of cytotoxic hydrogen peroxide within the fungal cell wall .
- Clobetasol propionate is a corticosteroid of the glucocorticoid class used to treat various skin disorders & also reduces Inflammation.
- Ofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is active against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It functions by inhibiting DNA gyrase, which is an enzyme necessary to separate replicated DNA, thereby inhibiting bacterial cell division.
- Not For Human Use
- For External use Only
- For Animal Treatment Only
What are the side effects:
Side effects that may occur include topical sensitivity and reduced hearing or deafness. other side effects may also occur. Talk to your veterinarian about any side effect that seems unusual or bothersome to your pet.
what are side effects?
- Though rare, Stinging, burning, and itching may occur
- In rare cases, allergic reactions can occur.
- If your dog has difficulty breathing or a swollen face after using the lotion, take them to the nearest vet hospital immediately, as this indicates a serious allergic reaction
- Use as directed by the veterinary practitioner.
- Keep in cool and dry place. Protect from heat and light.
||0.025 % w/v
||2.0 % w/v